Friday 23 September 2016

PowToon: PRESENT SIMPLE - Form and Use

Here's another PowToon. This one is on Present Simple (Elementary Level)

I usually play it twice (only once is not enough, I'm afraid :( ) and then ask my students about it, trying to elicit the correct answer. 

e.g. What do we use Present Simple for? 
e.g. Can you give me an example of a (Daily Routine)?
e.g. Is it correct to say: She go to the cinema every Friday? Why / Why not?
e.g. Can I say: I not go to school on Saturdays? Why / Why not?
...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just found your website and I'm eager to check out all your resources. It looks super helpful for teaching English. Please check out my games, teaching tips, and recomended songs at my website http://wwww.kidsesl.net if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete